About the Role
Crowdsense is looking to expand its data team with a smart, passionate, and hands-on data scientist to start our Data Science team and develop new innovative machine learning based models from conception to realization.
You will need to:
1. Work with and extract essential information from huge data sets in order to develop new trading strategies and improve the performance of our current signals that we send to customers
2. Explore, visualize, and validate our proprietary cryptocurrency data sets
3. Use our data and analytics tools to help some of the largest token-issuers optimize their decision-making
4. Collaborate with our data analysts and developers to source, research, test, and analyze new data sets to include in our suite of products
5. Collaborate with our data analysts and developers to understand crypto trading concepts, generate ideas to solve complex problems and implement solutions that will be used to drive future decision making.
At least 3+ years of experience as a data scientist
At least an M.Sc. in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Computer Science / Engineering from a well known academic institution
Hands-on experience in machine learning and deep learning models development (Time-series is a significant advantage).
Experience in the statistical analysis of large data sets
Experience programming in Python
You have a strong interest in crypto, data, finance, and trading
Experience working in computational environments
Deep intellectual curiosity and a striving for excellence
Experience programming in C# (Advantage)
Prior professional experience in crypto or algo-trading (Advantage)
You can use R or Python to clean data, build models, and present results.
About the Company
Crowdsense is already deployed with 40,000 users worldwide, who are aware of opportunities and risks before anyone else. Crowdsense signals are available through desktop terminal, mobile apps, API, and other forms of notifications.